Background code

Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Unscripted Sketches #95

This card kinda made itself...... one scrap at a time.... things just fell into place, the rhinestones on the shamrocks, the shamrocks themselves out of the heart punch, the paper scraps..... the only thing planned was the shamrock ribbon. I also used my calligraphy pen that I love to handwrite on this one... which I'm not 100% sure I like... but it'll do. On other news, I go in on Friday to get my infected impacted wisdom teeth out. No fun. :( 

4 comments:

  1. Great take on this weeks sketch. Love the green and white. So glad you joined US for another challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute creation! I love when a card just "happens" like that. Good idea on the shamrocks too. Nice use of the Unscripted sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love your colors! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Don't you love it when projects practically make themselves? Thanks for joining us at Unscripted Sketches! Becky G.

    ReplyDelete