So THIS has got to be the card that I am most proud of so far... why? Because EVERY element of it is handmade by me! The only thing computer generated is the quote in the cloud "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember amatuers built the ark; Professionals built the Titanic." The background I made with dye pads and glitter glue, then I used my scrap pack paper to make all the rest of the elements on here, and more glitter of course! My favorite new product is sticky doos by the paper studio! They made everything so amazing in 3D. This card couldn't have been created at a better time either because my sister just got her first mission transfer for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints after 6 months out in the field. So she's gonna be faced with a lot of new things in New Tampa!
Wow Meg...This is gorgeous! You did an amazing job on this card!! Thanks for joining us this week in out Photo Inspiration at Penny's. Good Luck!!
ReplyDeleteCourtney~
This card is so amazing! I love the rainbow, the ark, the dove, everything! Very well put together! You are very talented! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge!
ReplyDeleteOH WOW ... VERY impressive! You did a FABULOUS job! Thanks for joining our Photo Inspiration challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! We look forward to having you join us again next challenge!!
ReplyDelete