Saturday, January 7, 2012
blogging
I don't know why I have such a hard time updating this.... It's got to be something between working 6 overnights a week, forgetting my camera (I hate posting without pics.) And the fact that my immune system has finally shut down and my neighbors seem to not want to let me sleep.... oh and not having internet at home and having to use internet in public areas... Yeah that may have a part in the lack of regular blogging.... I really do enjoy it though... It's kinda a nice outlet and a way to show everybody all of my fun little creations. And I have still been creating... even with that crazy schedule... but I'd much rather show you the creations then just tell you about the awesome stuff... so I will wait until I take some pics! Updates to come soon though I hope!
Labels:
Monkey Monkey Underpants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment